face

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

My Favorites for the month of April

This is my first ever monthly favorites , I'm going to see how well this turns out on a blog i have only ever seen them done on vlogs but who's to say we cant try . :)

So this month has been a crazy one for me but i am glad to start doing monthly favorites so lets begin .


one thing i have been loving this month is

Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil

I got this in a Boscia kit from Sephora with my 500 Pt's . I have never tryed a cleansing oil before and didn't really know what to expect going into it. I read up on it a little bit on there website http://www.bosciaskincare.com/newsite/product_detail.php?cPath=0&products_id=106&category=&dept_id=41 , and i have to say i was very intrigued . After trying it out i can defiantly say that i am in love . All it take is a dime size amount and all of your makeup is broken down and you can rinse it off with warm water leaving no residue of any kind . Best of all it can be used by all skin type so it makes a great gift to any makeup junkie out there .



Next would have to be my MAC Face & Body foundation . I have combination skin and in the summer time i am always looking for something light weight but still covers .
This foundation is great because of the fact that it is water based . It give your skin a wonderful healthy glow and keeps it hydrated with out looking greasy . It is extremely easy to blend and you can build it up t a good med. coverage. Due to the fact that its water based you have to wait a bit between applications or before you set it with powder , other wise its a great foundation that last all day .


The next product i have been loving this month is Origins Zero Oil Instant matte finish for shiny places . This little bottle is my best friend this time of year. It is a light weight liquid that helps the oily spots on your face , cheeks , chin , nose , forehead . I apply it before my foundation primer but you can use it before or  after your foundation .
This milky white substance has no odder goes on clear and last all day . Also because i don't have to blot as much through out the day my makeup last a lot longer . I definitely recommend giving this a try if you suffer from oily skin like i do because this time of year is the worst for me and this really does improve the longevity of my makeup .


The lip product i have been loving this month is No7 Sheer Temptation lip stick in Smoulder.
This lip stick is like a stain and gloss in one, goes on sheer yet is very  build able and is long lasting .
 Can be taken from day to night super easy and also is great for those who are not so sure about red lip stick . For the price i think this is a great buy and a must try for those who love lip color as well as those who are trying to find there comfort zone with lip stick .
I hope you find this help full and if there are any product you would like a full review on please let me know and ill get one posted as soon as i can . Be sure to let me know if you found this functional on a blog and if so i will be sure to have one ready for next month .
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment