face

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, March 14, 2011

Review : Lush 9 to 5 cleansing lotion

Review

On a whim a few weeks back i purchased this cleanser , the girl at the lush counter was super nice and told me that it worked great even on removing makeup.  Where i work there is always dust in the air and at the end of the day i need to feel like i have gotten not only my makeup but all other impurities off of my face . That being said in my opinion this cleanser does not do that.  It leave my skin feeling smooth not grease and the moister is long lasting , but i just don't feel like my face is completely clean.

The scent is mild floral with hints of almond  , almost like baby products . Personally i love it . I have to say what stands out the most is just how well it works at removing makeup . I wear primarily dark colors and always use primer paint pots or grease paint so its not always easy to remove . That is not a problem for this product . I just add some to a cotton swab and gently pat it on in moments it has broken down the makeup and i can just wipe it off .  It leaves a wonderful soothing sensation on your eyes that is great before bed.

In the end i would have to say that i would infact buy this item again . As a cream cleanser it would work best in my opinion for people is dry sensitive skin . As a makeup remover EVERYONE should try it .

http://www.lushusa.com/ 3.4 fl oz at $8.98

No comments:

Post a Comment