face

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Friday, March 15, 2013

First YouTube Video EVER!!!! LIVE!!!!

Just a quick post to let you guys know my first ever You Tube video . I have been wanting to make videos for a long time now and just never could get the courage to do it . I cant tell you how many times i have filmed and just nit picked it till there was nothing left . So to prevent me from doing that I filmed a gorilla style short 2 min. vid on "Whats in my makeup bag" on my Iphone and posted it .

Please know i am very much aware it is low quality , i tried to upload it in HD and it wouldn't post so needless to say i was determined to get it up and standard was all i could do . This in all honesty was more for me then anything else , to rip the band aid off in a way and just jump in head first . I hope you like it and please bare with me and PLEASE be sure to subscribe and let me know what you would like to see got up next .

Thank you and have a great weekend :)

2 comments:

  1. This was great! Congrats on your first YouTube video!!! I will be watching for more!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you and will popping in to see what your up to for sure!

    ReplyDelete