face

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Monday, August 27, 2012

To all my Fellow artist and readers


I want to say thank you .  Thank you for being an ever present inspiration and support team . I was told by a friend and great Makeup artist once that the highest complement she could receive is from a fellow artist , and that is so true . Really it carry's into any field of work , for a co-worker to tip there hat in a way , to you on your work and accomplishments is saying something . So from me to all of you i want to tip my hat and say you are all amazing in what you do .


You hear a lot in the blogger world about the trolls (Don't feed the trolls) , but its good to take the time and talk about the influence you have as a reader to each blog you read , subscribe and/or comment on . Your feed back is what keeps us going . What helps us threw the writers block and gray phases (lack of inspiration) . So be sure to let the blog owners know your thoughts on there looks , if there is something you would like to see reviewed because we love to hear from all of you .


Have a great week and thank you for taking the time to read this .

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. This was such a nice post I truly enjoyed it, I have to say I agree with you, the satisfaction that you receive when one of your followers gives you feedback is incomparable, in my opinion.
    ,Liz
    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed it . Thank you for taking the time to read my posts . I means the world to me .

      Melissa

      Delete