face

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

2012 The Makeup Show Orlando


So on the heals of all the IMATS talk happening on YouTube and blogs alike , I want to talk about The Makeup Show . This year they have added a new date and location Orlando Fl . Being a South Florida resident you can bet i will be there . I have never been to a makeup trade show or convention so i am extremely excited about this .

The Orlando dates are November 4-5th  . Tickets can be purchased in advance on there web site . A two day pass is $50 online or $65 at the door . The tickets cover exhibit floor , main floor seminars as well as keynote speakers and business forums . There are all day hands on workshops available for an additional cost. It is being held at the The Peabody Hotel  mins for downtown Orlando and 15 to downtown Disney .

I would love to know who is going . If you have been before let me know and if you have been to both imats and the makeup show let me know what you think in comparison to one another . I look forward to meeting you all , please be sure to let me know if you are going .


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment